About me

Mein Bild
I am Lucas:-)I am interested in fashion,music,photographie,surfing and travelling:-)

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

La musique est en moi

Hey:-) This weekend i will start to practice my piano skills again. Playing piano means for me the world, because you have to perform well to enhance the attention from the audience. This fact pushes my from day one on. As you can see i will trie to play "Beautiful" from Christina Aguilera:-) Maybe I will post a video of it in future, so that you can vote, if my skills ar good enough to please you with a good performance. Take Care Lucas*



*My little Piano:-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I can play the first page on piano, yay! :D
    I'd love to take lessons for piano so I can actually play a whole song. But 'cause of my schoolwork and my beloved flute it won't happen very soon :)

    And I'd love to hear you play!

    AntwortenLöschen

PARIS JE T´AIME