About me

Mein Bild
I am Lucas:-)I am interested in fashion,music,photographie,surfing and travelling:-)

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Love Hamburg

This weekend we decided to hit the road with our friends and drive to Hamburg. Hamburg is a great town with different and awesome places to be. Moreover I got the chance to spend a great time with my family too<3 , which lifes partly in Hamburg. We eat delicious pasta at the " Schanzen Viertel" drank a few beer and cocktails as usual, went shopping and had a great night at the Kiez/ Reeperbahn. We hit the "99 cent bar" where ou get a 0,33 beer for 1 euro+shots for 1 euro. Fair enough. Afterwards we danced the whole night in the "moondoo club" a glamorous and stylish "It place" on the mile. Love ya all. Lucas
 >3 Habour of Hamburg
Rasperry cocktail:-) Awesome and delicious at the Hard Rock Coffee






Moondoo Club:-) Place to be! Great clubbing lifestyle atmosphäre<3.

Kommentare:

  1. Sound like I need to see Hamburg as soon is possible, cool post :) :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Vielen lieben Dank für dein Kommentar!!
    Endlich mal ein Hamburger hier..;)
    Liebe Grüße& ein schönes Wochenende!

    AntwortenLöschen

PARIS JE T´AIME